The MediPedi Difference
1. Health Fund Rebates are available on the Podiatry Component of the Medical Pedicure (Typically between $20-$40)
2. Our Podiatrists are qualified professionals who train our beauticians in proper sterilisation techniques
3. Our Nail Technicians are Certificate 11 in Nail Technology and above qualified
4. We use specialist footbaths (Victoria’s Essentials) and proven products (Pedi.Genie) to ensure cleanliness
5. Jet footbaths are not used as we cannot guarantee cleanliness and sterility
6. Instruments that are reused are processed using an ultrasonic cleaner then sterilised in a high-pressure steam Autoclave (steriliser)
7. Single use disposable items can be taken home with you after the treatment
The health of our clients feet and hands is our first priority. We utilise the latest Podiatric Technology and Innovation to ensure we achieve the best clinical outcomes. Our team of Podiatrists are all Board Certified and are committed to providing the highest quality of care. They work together to collaborate on complex issues and maintain ongoing professional development to ensure they are at the forefront of Podiatric medicine.
Georgina Jamieson and Tom Baker both graduated from The University of South Australia with a Bachelor of Podiatry in 2000. They founded Podiatry First in 2002, in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney.
They are co-founders of Podiatry First Sports in Adelaide and are each passionate about providing high-end foot care, and have realised the need for a dedicated hand and nail salon, which merges the medical aspects of podiatry and the finishing touches of the beauty industry.
MediPedi Nail Spa is a place where one can truly relax, safe in the knowledge that they are being
professionally cared for.